Personal trainers can train people over the videoconference in multiple areas such as fitness, yoga, meditation, lifestyle, image building, Zumba, diet, and personal development. They can make their client's mental, physical, and spiritual wellbeing easy with our video communication application.
- You can help your clients reach their fitness and health goals online.
- As a client, you can learn from your favorite trainers even if they do not reside in your city.
- Clients can have personalized instructions from their trainers directly over video communication.
- Personal trainers can operate from their homes for a wide range of clientele irrespective of geographical locations.
- You can enjoy a work out session under guidance without moving out of your home.
- Personal trainers can have a larger pool of potential clients with no area constraints.
- Client confidentiality is taken care of with Bharat.live because it is a secure medium of video communication for personal training.
- You can hire a coach for your specific personal and professional goals, and trainers can counsel you on the issue that you face.
- You can learn different types of meditations, such as vipassana, transcendental meditation, and spiritual meditation.
- It is a synchronous platform for immediate response and feedback for consistent improvement.
- Clients enjoy the flexibility to connect with their trainers. They can get a customized workout program.
- The trainer can reach out to clients who keep traveling or do not want to get out of the house for a workout.
1. Initial consultation about hygiene, diet, and lifestyle
Personal trainers can brief their clients on basic hygiene before undertaking any physical activity without a side effect. It may include medical history, health goals, and workout preferences.
2. Demonstrate posture and steps
Visibly, trainers can demonstrate various postures and steps for Yoga, aerobic exercises, and meditations.
3. Correcting the Client's Mistake
Trainers have the visibility to see and correct the mistakes of their clients while they perform an activity.
4. Reach out to global clients
Trainers can reach out to clients across the globe. Native yoga and meditation coaches are preferred outside India, and Indian trainers can tap this market with video conferencing.
5. Review the progress of the client
Personal trainers can review the progress of the client with the visibility that comes from the video conference.